Sunday, April 27, 2008

The clock is ticking - title of our PBL!


That has multiple meanings right now. I am turning 21 tomorrow! -- Hence time to evaluate my life. These are also the same words our MCAT instructor told us when he was teaching us about the female reproductive system - he was joking with us about the importance of getting married soon. And this is the title of our PBL!

How should I evaluate my life? What am I doing these days? Well, the only thing I am busy with these days is university!

So I am going to evaluate my life by numbering the most common topics we tend to discuss at university-at least my among friends. This indicates what I keep myself occupied with and my/our worries in life.

1. Education - anatomy, exams, exams in the future, topics to be covered this week, USMLE, triple jump...

2. Life - where we going to be? How are we going to find the guy or girl? There are limited number of choices in Qatar -- guys/girls suitable for us! We are so unique-each from different culture/religion/and more. How are we going to find the prince charming? Where are we going to find him? When are we planning on getting married - med school/residency/ after residency? Where do we see ourselves in the future?

3. Specialization: Peds, Meds, Surgery, Geriatrics, or Psychiatry.

4. For me atleast - MSEC! Upcoming events, issues, and meetings.

4. Daily chores!

5. Travel plans: with having family all over the world, quite a bit of most of our time goes towards planning vacations to see family. My plans during the summer, Eid break, spring break, December break?

Three more weeks till HSF is finished! One more anatomy exam and two more quizzes!

No comments: